Sea Buckthorn Oil Capsules
Product Name: Sea Buckthorn Oil Capsules
Common Name: Seedorn oil capsules, Sallow Thorn, Purging Thorn, Espino Armarillo, Chharma, Finbar
Strength: Sea Buckthorn Oil capsules are available in strength of 500mg per capsule.
Sea buckthorn seed and fruit oil are rich in nutrients such as carotenoids, tocotrienols, and tocopherols. They are loaded with antioxidants like phenols, terpenes, and glucosides; vitamins A, C, and E; beta-carotene; plant sterols; and trace elements such as copper, iron, selenium, and manganese.
Sea buckthorn oil is an important plant food source of polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are an important structural component of mucous membranes. However, there is a major difference between the fatty acid composition of the two sea buckthorn oils. The major fatty acids in seed oil are omega 3 and 6, particularly linoleic acid and alpha-linoleic acid (comprising 70 percent). Meanwhile, the fruit oil contains monounsaturated fatty acids and omega 7 (palmitoleic and palmitic acid)
Indications & Usage:
- Promote skin health. Oral and topical applications of sea buckthorn oil both have benefits on skin problems. It promotes skin hydration, elasticity, and skin regeneration, and even helps treat and prevent acne.
- Help with weight management. Experts say that the fatty acids in sea buckthorn oil helps signal your body to stop storing fat. The oil can even help keep off weight for longer periods compared to conventional weight loss programs.
- Help prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. The vitamin B12 in this herbal oil can help improve cognitive decline. The omega-3s and other fatty acids in this oil may also contribute to this benefit.
- Promote healing of ulcer and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Sea buckthorn oil can help soothe the mucosal tissue in the digestive tract, and may also be useful in treating gastric ulcers. It can also work for other GI tract problems, including upset stomach, dyspepsia, and constipation.
- Relieves dry eyes. Sea buckthorn oil provides relief from dry eye, a condition commonly seen in older people and menopausal women and is often caused by hormonal changes. According to Dr. Tori Hudson, a study found that oral supplementation of sea buckthorn oil in individuals with dry eyes for three months had a positive effect on osmolarity and dry eye symptoms, such as burning and redness.
- Prevents liver damage. An animal study found that this herbal oil has a potent hepaprotective activity due to its potent antioxidant power. The oil reduces the concentrations of aflatoxins in the liver and diminishes their adverse effects. Another clinical study, published in the Journal of Clinical Science, found that it helps normalize liver enzymes and serum bile acids.
Suggested Use: Two capsules per day with water of as advised by the Healthcare professional.
Pack size: Each pack of Sea Buckthorn oil contains 30 liquid filled capsules or soft gelatin capsules. Sea buckthorn oil capsules are also available in bottles and capsules per bottle can be customized according to the requirement of customer.
Minimum Order Quantity: 10000 pack
Certification: USFDA Approved facility for food supplements