Vitamin A D3 E Injection
Product Name: Vitamin A D3 E Injection
Strength: Each ml Contains
Retinol- Vitamin A: 2, 50,000 IU
Cholecalcipherol-Vitamin D3: 25000 IU
Tocopherol acetate-Vitamin E acetate: 100 mg
Oil base: Q.S.
Natural vitamin A (carotenes), and tocopherols can be destroyed in feedstuffs through processing, ensiling and storage. Due to these losses, reduced intakes of fat-soluble vitamins can occur in animals maintained in continual confinement compared to animals allowed to graze lush pasture. Intramuscular or subcutaneous injections offer an efficient and rapid method to increase the vitamin A, vitamin D and vitamin E status of animals.
This combination of vitamins possesses polymorph biological activity and is indispensable for normal functioning of the animal organism.
VITAMIN A+D3+E solution for injections are formulated to provide rapid absorption and action.
Indications and Usage:
Vitamin E-AD Injectable d-alpha-tocopherol with AD is a clear, sterile water emulsifiable solution of vitamin A, vitamin D3, and vitamin E. This product is intended for use as an aid in the prevention and treatment of vitamin E deficiencies in swine, cattle and sheep. This product is intended intended as a supplemental source of vitamins A, D, and E.
- Degenerative myopathy and dystrophy of the liver.
- Rickets and osteomalacia.
- Digestive and respiratory disorders, specially in young animals.
- Hemeralopia, xerophthalmia, keratomalacia, keratitis.
- Impaired development of hair, feathers, hoofs, claws and horns.
- Sterility in female animals.
- Lactating females and high producing dairy cows.
- Animals invaded with parasites and exposed to infections.
- Female animals showing fertility disorders.
- Convalescent animals.
3) GMP Certified Manufacturing Facility
4) High efficacy
5) Customised packaging
Pack Size: Available in 10 ml Glass Vial or as per buyer’s specification.
Minimum Order Quantity: 3000 vials
Certification: GMP Approved