Cod Liver Oil Softgel
Product Name: Cod Liver Oil Softgel
Common Name: Cod Liver Oil Softgel, fatty acid capsules, nutritional supplements
Strength: Each capsule contains 500 mg or 1000 mg cod liver oil.
Cod liver oil, as the name suggests, is the essential oil extracted from the livers of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua).The oil is commonly taken as a dietary supplement. It is one of the best sources of omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) and contains relatively high amounts of vitamin A and vitamin D.
Indications and Usage:
- Relieve Arthritis: Taking cod liver oil daily is a great way to prevent arthritis. For those with arthritis, it will provide relief from pain.
- Relieve Muscle Pain: Muscle and bone pain are the two major symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency. People who have this vitamin deficiency experience significant leg pain and find it hard to climb stairs. Studies have also shown that a teaspoon or two of cod liver oil increases levels of Vitamin D in the body. This helps reduce muscle pain and improves the strength of the muscles as well.
- Prevent Heart Diseases: Cod liver oil capsules improves the functionality of the heart, even after a heart surgery or a heart attack. This, in turn, helps prevent diseases affecting the heart. Nutritional contents in cod liver oil make this benefit possible? Omega-3 fatty acids line the arteries after damage hence improving healing.
- Lower High Cholesterol: Cod liver oil contains fatty acids, which help lower bad cholesterol in the body. The best remedy is consuming one to two teaspoons each day.
- Maintain Brain Health and Mental Health: The human brain has high omega-3 concentration, and since cod liver oil also contains omega-3 fatty acids, supplementing with this fish oil gives your brain and mental health a boost. It has possible benefit for conditions like ADHD and depression and it also notes possible effectiveness for psychosis and bipolar disorder.
- Other Cod Liver Oil Benefits Include:
- Treating/preventing psoriasis
- Prevention of birth defects brought about by vitamin A & D deficiency
- A good alternative treatment for the Crohn’s disease
- Reduces high BP
- Relieves headaches/migraines
- Fights inflammation
- Helps in immune system regulation
- Helps in bronchial asthma soothing
Suggested Use: 2 to 3 capsules per day or as advised by a Nutrition expert.
Storage: Should be stored below 25 degree Celsius in a cool, dry and dark place.
Pack Size: Each pack of the product contains 30/60/100 Liquid filled or soft gelatin capsules. Cod Liver oil capsules are also available in bottles and capsules per bottle can be customized according to the requirement of customer.
Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Packs
Certification: USFDA Approved facility for food supplements