Product Name: Lactobacillus Acidophilus
Common Name: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Probiotics
Strength: 2bn, 5bn, 20bn cfu/g
Lactobacillus acidophilus is a bacterium that exists naturally in the body, primarily in the intestines and the vagina. It has been used as a probiotic, or “friendly bacteria.” Lactobacillus acidophilus has been used in alternative medicine as a likely effective aid in treating diarrhea in children with rotavirus.
Indications & Usage:
Lactobacillus acidophilus has also been used in the following treatment –
- Replacing the “friendly” intestinal bacteria destroyed by antibiotics.
- Helping digestion and suppressing disease-causing bacteria.
- Treating chronic constipation.
- Treating symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and inflammatory bowel disease (such as Crohn disease and ulcerative colitis).
- Improving lactose tolerance.
- Helping to treat high cholesterol
Pack Size: Available in 25 kg Drum.
Storage: Store in its original packing in a cool and dry place, protect from direct sunlight.
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 kg
Certification: USFDA approved for food supplements.