Ceftriaxone Sulbactam Injection
Product Name: Ceftriaxone Sulbactam Injection
Common Name: antibiotic injection
Ceftriaxone is a broad-spectrum semi-synthetic third-generation cephalosporin with a potent bactericidal activity against a wide range of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. Sulbactam is ß– lactamase inhibitor. Ceftriaxone is a bactericidal agent that acts by inhibition of bacterial cell wall synthesis. Ceftriaxone has activity in the presence of some beta-lactamases, both penicillinases and cephalosporinases, of Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria.
Indications and Usage:
Ceftriaxone Injection is used to cure below mentioned infections:
- sepsis, meningitis;
- abdominal infections (peritonitis, infections of the biliary and gastrointestinal tracts);
- infections of the bones, joints, soft tissue, skin and of wounds;
- infections in patients with impaired defence mechanisms;
- renal and urinary tract infections;
- respiratory tract infections, particularly pneumonia, and ear, nose and throat infections;
- enital infections, including gonorrhoea.
- Perioperative prophylaxis of infections.
May also be used for Peri-operative Prophylaxis of Infections. A single dose given Preoperatively may reduce chances of Postoperative Infection.
Pack Size: Ceftriaxone Sulbactam Injection is available in 1.5 gm.
Minimum Order Quantity: 3000 packs