Product Name: Enrofloxacin Injection
Strength: Each Vial Contains
Enrofloxacin U.S.P: 100 mg
Water for Injection: q s.
Enrofloxacin is a bactericidal agent. The bactericidal activity of enrofloxacin is concentration-dependent, with susceptible bacteria cell death occurring within 20–30 minutes of exposure. Enrofloxacin has demonstrated a significant post-antibiotic effect for both Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria and is active in both stationary and growth phases of bacterial replication.
Indications and Usage:
Indicated for infections caused by various kinds of sensitive bacteria or mixed infections.
- Yellow scour of newborn pigs (under 7 days old) and white scour (under 1 mouth old) caused by E. coli
- Hemorrhagic enteritis, diarrhea, alimentary toxicosis, typhoid fever or paratyphoid fever caused by sensitive bacteria, as well as secondary infections caused by epidemic diarrhea
- Common scour, lamb dysentery and pasteurellosis caused by sensitive bacteria
- Swine streptococcosis and hydropsy caused by E. coli
- Swine enzootic pneumonia, atrophic rhinitis, pneumonia and bronchitis
- White diarrhea, colibacillosis, fowl cholera and chronic respiratory disease
3) GMP Certified Manufacturing Facility
4) High efficacy
5) Customised packaging
Pack Size: Each unit pack consists of unit 30ml, 100 ml Glass Vial or as per buyer’s specification.
Minimum Order Quantity: 3000 vials
Certification: GMP Approved