Product Name: Lactobacillus Casei
Common Name: Lactobacillus Casei, Probiotics
Strength: 2bn, 5bn, 20bn cfu/g
Lactobacillus casei is a species of genus Lactobacillus found in the human intestine and mouth. This particular species of Lactobacillus is documented to have a wide pH and temperature range, and complements the growth of L. acidophilus, a producer of the enzyme amylase. L. casei is very important in regulating the immune system of the gastrointestinal tract. It binds to the luminal surface of gastrointestinal cells and stimulates gut-associated lymphoid tissue. This will strengthen the innate immune response and give local and systemic immunity to the body.
Indications & Usage:
- casei in foods enhanced beneficial impact on human health due to its numerous health benefits. Putting the lactic acid bacteria into a dark chocolate bar would allow consumers to be healthy and enjoy chocolate. It may also have some effect on other digestive problems, including colic, constipation, Crohn’s disease, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), lactose intolerance, ulcerative colitis.
- casei may also be useful for:
- acne, hives, and fever blisters
- allergies, eczema, and dermatitis
- cold, flu, and respiratory infection
- ear infection (otitis media)
- oral health problems, such as plaque, gingivitis, and canker sores
- Helicobacter pylori infection, which causes stomach ulcers
- rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- urinary tract and vaginal infections
Pack Size: Available in 25 kg Drum.
Storage: Store in its original packing in a cool and dry place, protect from direct sunlight.
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 kg
Certification: USFDA approved for food supplements